QLD Opening Positions
QLD Biotherapeutics Inc, located in Boston, Massachusetts, has over 24,000 SF state-of-the-art labs and facilities. At QLD Biotherapeutics, we have a R&D team focusing on the research and development of advanced cell and gene therapies using innovative technologies to treat devastating diseases. Our R&D team are all leading researchers and scientists from outstanding academia and industry with experience of international biopharmaceutical development.
At same time, we provide the platform to connect and support innovation and entrepreneurship, and offer entrepreneurs and startup companies with venture capital investment, suitable laboratory and office space and infrastructure, and access to the company’s research expertise.
Currently, we are seeking the highly motivated individuals to join us to focus on drug discovery and development, and technology development.
- Sr. Scientist/Principal Scientist, Gene Therapy
- Sr. Scientist/Principal Scientist, AAV Molecular Biologist
- Sr. Scientist/Principal Scientist, CAR-T/NK Cell Therapy
- Scientist/Sr. Scientist, Neurobiology
- Scientist I/II, Vector Development
- Associate Scientist/Scientist, Molecular and Cell Biology
- Associate Scientist/Scientist, In Vivo Pharmacology
- Research Associate/Associate Scientist, In Vitro Biology
- Sr./Principal Scientist, iPSC-derived immune cells
- Senior/Principal Scientist/Associate director, Oligonucleotide chemistry
- Senior/Principal Scientist/Associate director, siRNA therapeutics
These positions provide an excellent learning and growth opportunity, to work closely with an experienced drug discovery and development team and contribute to research and development activities in a fast-paced and highly collaborative environment.
Looking forward you join us!
Recruiting contact: WAN QU
Work Address: 50 Soldiers Field Place, Boston, MA 02135