Research Associate/Associate Scientist, In Vitro Biology
Function: Research & Development
Job Title: Research Associate/Associate Scientist, In Vitro Biology
Job Location: Boston
At QLD Biotherapeutics, we develop cell and gene therapies using innovative technologies to treat devastating diseases. We are seeking a highly motivated individual to join the In Vitro Biology team, focusing on early drug discovery and technology development. He/she will work in a team-based laboratory environment to perform In Vitro experiments, such as establish and execute In Vitro cellular assays for the screening of siRNA, mRNA, or AAV candidates.
This position provides an excellent learning and growth opportunity, to work closely with an experienced drug discovery and development team and contribute to early stages of research and development activities in a fast-paced and highly collaborative environment.
- Perform In Vitro assays following standard operating procedures with minimal supervision.
- Participate in experimental study design/planning and new assay development/optimization. Perform data analysis and interpretation and format for presentation.
- Able to follow project timelines and perform time sensitive experiments to drive discovery programs.
- Apply recent developments in gene and/or cell therapy-related novel technologies to on-going and new projects.
- Contributes significantly and independently to multiple projects executed in parallel.
- Provide general laboratory assistance, including laboratory equipment maintenance, ordering, and organizing supplies.
- Carefully record (electronic laboratory notebooks, etc.), organize data, and generate presentations.
- BS or MS in Biology/Immunology/Pharmacology or related discipline.
- 1+ years of relevant research experience preferred.
- Experiences with basic molecular biology techniques are required, including subcloning, qPCR, Western blot, ELISA.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office, GraphPad Prism for necessary data entry, analysis, and presentations.
- Strong record-keeping and data documentation skills.
- Excellent organization and communication skills and ability to collaborate effectively.
- Experience with FACS, including designing and optimizing multi-parameter flow cytometry panels.
- Experience with T cell isolation, culture, engineering and complex cell-based assays.
Please submit your resume to email@example.com