Sr./Principal Scientist, iPSC-derived immune cells
Function: Research & Development
Job Title: Sr./Principal Scientist, iPSC-derived immune cells
Job Location: Boston
At QLD Biotherapeutics, we develop cell and gene therapies using innovative technologies to treat devastating diseases. We are seeking highly motivated and talented Senior/Principal Scientist to join our Oncology Cellular Therapy Group to advance our efforts in induced-pluripotent stem cell (iPSC)-derived immune cell therapies. The successful candidate will establish an independent research group focused on the generation, genetic engineering, and characterization of allogeneic iPSC-derived immune cell populations.
This position provides an excellent learning and growth opportunity, to work closely with an experienced drug discovery and development team and contribute to early stages of research and development activities in a fast-paced and highly collaborative environment.
- Propose new targets and programs in cancer immunotherapy.
- Lead Allogeneic iPSC-derived immune cells programs from inception to IND filing
- Manage study timelines, objectives, and budgets, ensure data accuracy and integrity.
- Analyze and interpret the data and be responsible for timely and effective communication of data, strategy and results to the project teams.
- Prepare key preclinical and clinical and regulatory documents, and patent application, including, but not limited to study protocols, study reports, modeling reports, investigator brochures, IND/IMPDs and NDAs within agreed timelines, and meeting all regulatory requirements.
- Identify potential project hurdles, suggest solutions, and contribute to contingency plans.
- Works collaboratively within internal cross-function teams and external CRO/academic institutes
- Provide cancer cell therapy expertise on due diligence of BD projects and prepare appropriate documentation.
- Adhere to the appropriate SOP and GxP guidelines, and embrace a collaborative culture
- PhD in immunology, cell biology, molecular biology, biochemistry, or related field with 3+ years of post-doctoral, academic faculty, or industrial experience
- Expertise at iPSC or stem cell reprogramming and differentiation, and cellular immunology
- Experience in iPSCs, cellular and gene engineering and cell differentiation in T, NK or related cell types
- Experience with precision genome editing technologies and their application for cell engineering is preferred
- Track record of independent research and creativity, as demonstrated by high impact first or senior author publications
- Excellent organizational and time management skills and must be a self-starter with the ability to thrive in a multi-disciplinary, collaborative, fast-paced, and team-oriented environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Please submit your resume to email@example.com