Sr. Scientist/Principal Scientist, CAR-T/NK Cell Therapy
Function: Research & Development
Job Title: Sr. Scientist/Principal Scientist, CAR-T/NK Cell Therapy
Job Location: Boston
At QLD Biotherapeutics, we develop cell and gene therapies using innovative technologies to treat devastating diseases. We are seeking a highly motivated individual to join the Cell Therapy team, focusing on early drug discovery and technology development.
This position provides an excellent opportunity to work closely with an experienced drug discovery and development team and lead early-stage platform development in a fast-paced and highly collaborative environment.
- Propose new targets and programs in cancer immunotherapy.
- Lead CAR-T/NK programs from inception to IND filing.
- Manage study timelines, objectives and budgets, ensure data accuracy and integrity.
- Analyze and interpret the data and be responsible for timely and effective communication of data, strategy and results to the project teams.
- Prepare key preclinical and clinical and regulatory documents, and patent application, including, but not limited to study protocols, study reports, modeling reports, investigator brochures, IND/IMPDs and NDAs within agreed timelines, and meeting all regulatory requirements.
- Identify potential project hurdles, suggest solutions and contribute to contingency plans.
- Works collaboratively within internal cross-function teams and external CRO/academic institutes.
- Provide cancer cell therapy expertise on due diligence of BD projects and prepare appropriate documentation.
- Adhere to the appropriate SOP and GxP guidelines, and embrace a collaborative culture.
- A PhD in immunology or oncology with expertise in cell biology and cancer biology.
- Hands-on experience in CAR-T or CAR-NK is required and could do vector design and optimization.
- Familiar with in vivo animal study, could evaluate drug potency and safety.
- Experience in antibody discovery and characterization is a plus.
- Pharmaceutical industry R&D work experience is an advantage.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills and must be a self-starter with the ability to thrive in a multi-disciplinary, collaborative, fast-paced, and team-oriented environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org